Reporting to the Chief Executive, the Awards Administrator is responsible for:
- Issuing assessment materials to instructors at the start of every course, using predefined templates.
- Collecting course results sheets from class instructors on week 6 of each course.
- Updating our central Portal system with the course results and recording the results on the member’s record.
- Completing results sheets for the relevant external award bodies, such as The Kennel Club.
- Printing award certificates.
- Ordering award rosettes, certificates & materials
The Central Bedfordshire Canine Trust is a progressive and dynamic charity and volunteers are its heart beat. We treasure all volunteers and ensure that they are welcomed and looked after. Volunteers receive:
- Out Of Pocket Expenses
- Discounted Dog Training Classes
- Refreshments Whilst Volunteering
- Ongoing Support And Training.
For further information please read the role description below in PDF format. Applications welcomed from all sectors of the community.